Friday, March 27, 2009

Pink Pirouette Birthday Pouch

Happy Aloha Friday! Today's post will be short 'cause I have an appointment to be at soon. The project of the day is my tweaked version of the pouch we made at regional. It's my Husband's Aunty's birthday and my son was looking through my stash for a card to give her. {isn't he a sweetheart!} I decided to step it up a bit and create a SWEET gift by adding some Hershey's kisses.







I used Textured Pink Pirouette CS for the pouch, Very Vanilla for the faux ribbon, a piece of dark pink scrap for the flower which I ran through my Big Shot using the Sizzlits Flower Blossom die and popped it onto the ribbon with an antique brad. The Upsy Daisy is stamped in Pink Pirouette and the Birthday Celebrations is a combo of Pink Passion and Close to Cocoa. Here's a side view shot...



And the back view...




I punched the same dark pink scrap and the closure of the pouch with the Eyelet Boarder Punch and staggered the two. So that's all I have time for today. Make sure you put your hand in the candy jar and try out for the Candy that's Up for Grabs in my sidebar. Till my next post...Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!