Monday, March 30, 2009

Polka-Dot Treat

Are you ready for another week? I am! Today's post is of my first try using the Matchbox Bigz XL Die (114890 - $42.95) and coordinating Matchbox Message (113800 - $25.95) stamp set that will be coming out on April 1st in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog.

The CS and DSP is from Papertrey Ink, the ribbon is from Ben Franklin Crafts and the candy inside is Nuggets from Hershey's {this is me being a smarty-pants, Tee-Hee!} Here's the inside shot...
I just want to remind everyone that the last day of Sale-A-Bration is March 31, 2009, so don't forget to get your order in to your Stampin' Up! demonstrator so you can score FREE products from the SAB catalog with any order of $50. Till my next post...Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!