Friday, March 6, 2009

Regional Projects

Happy Aloha Friday! I apologize that it took me this long to post, but I came down with something late Wednesday night and I'm still trying to kick the lingering end of it. My family and I will be taking a one day vacation at the Westin Hotel & Resort starting tomorrow. {Yipee!} It would be me to get sick, but I don't care...we are still going! Anyway, since I won't be bringing my computer along I thought I better get going and post those convention projects that I promised.


This is the pouch that we made at Convention. I waited till I came home to finish my projects because I didn't want them to get smashed. We used textured baja breeze, kiwi kiss, we ran Tangerine Tango DSP through the big shot with the Simple Flower embosslits die. Then we carefully sanded off the orange to show the white core with a sanding block. {Cool huh!} I stamped one of the Pocket Silhouettes in baja breeze, the salutation in chocolate and finished it off with a Chocolate Corduroy Button. Here is a side view of it so you can see where you would put your pouch of goodies inside.

Well that's all I have for tonight. Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!