Saturday, April 4, 2009

A New Promotion Has Arrived!

I don't have a project for you today but I want to let you in on a secret...{giggle} So I already mentioned that the Occasions Mini has been out since April 1st. Well, to make it even more wonderful Stampin' Up is offering a promotion! From April 1-30, when you buy $40 in products from the Occasions Mini or host a workshop totaling $150 or more, you'll get one item from the "Under $10" page (p. 208) in the Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog--FREE!

This mini has soooo many great sets and items that you're gonna' want to ink up and try out. I know I did!! The Polka-Dot Treat that I made a few days ago uses the Matchbox Die from this catalog.

So email me if you're interested in Hosting a Workshop email me at kerry.phillips@rocketmail.com and take advantage of this promotion. Or if you'd like to order online you can do so at my Demonstrator Website by clicking HERE and clicking the SHOP NOW button at the top.

Oh, I almost forgot, if you place an order online through April 30th you'll receive a FREE Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog. This is another great deal for those of you who don't have a hard copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!