Wednesday, April 1, 2009

IT'S FINALLY HERE!

Hey all you April Fool pranksters...I hope you got some good one's in today! My husband got me with a pretty funny one this evening. He asked me if I heard the story on the radio about the head that was found in our Kahului Harbor. Of course I was shocked and I told him I didn't and he went on to tell me that a note was attached to it. Me being the ding-dong that I am, I had to ask "What did the note say?" He replied, "I don't need NO BODY." {LOL!} I must say, that was a good laugh. On to my post. It's finally here! Stampin' Up!'s Occasions Mini Catalogue!!!

If you don't have a hard copy click HERE to view the pdf version or you can click the catalogue image in my sidebar on the right. This is one of the best mini's SU has put out yet. {I think!} It is OFF THE HOOK! I couldn't wait to order from this one and I bet you will want to order too! You can order from me online by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!