Friday, March 20, 2009

Door Prize Basket

Alright here's a story for you...I was playing around with Photoshop, then I started searching the web for one item which lead to me looking at all kinds of other items which now have turned from "wants" to "needs"...Anywho, I kept telling myself that I should go to bed because it's getting late and now that it's 12:06 am I have realized that I am wide awake and cannot go to sleep. {evil laugh} So I decided what the heck do a quick post! {snickering & more evil laughing!} So good morning! Today's post is another regional project that I used as a door prize for the last hostess workshop that I did. This cute basket was created using the Big Shot die. I'm too delirious right now to remember the name of the die so please forgive me.


I believe the basket is in So Saffron and the tag was made using Bashful Blue and Close to Cocoa. The ribbon is the lovely {in color} Tangerine Tango. I just love those ribbons. I added some Easter grass and a little stamp and gave this sweet prize away to a lucky little girl. Cute huh? Okay, I'm going to keep this one real short and jump into bed before my darling hubby wakes up. Till my next post...keep stamping!



{big smiles!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!