Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Birthday Giftbox

Happy Hump Day! I just love saying that phrase! =0) {Hee-hee!} Tonight's post is of the birthday gift my son gave his cousin for his 14th birthday. Jason's birthday was yesterday and I needed to make a quick gift box to hold a package of Yu-gi-oh card sleeves and some $.



I used the Ho Ho Holidays template from SU's pattern library. This was a very simple design and really it took me about ten minutes total to complete. The holder itself is in Taken with Teal and I added a band and a mat in Basic Black. I stamped his name on Whisper White using Taken with Teal in the Whimsical Alphabet Lower set and cut it out before adhering it to the Basic Black square on the front. The tag is the Happy Birthday stamp from the Tags and More set. Here's a picture of what the gift box looked like empty.

And this is a close up of the gift tag.

Quick, simple and easy! Well, that's all for today. I'm off to help my son brush the tangles out of our fuzzy little Lhasa Apso {named D-zo} who's grooming appointment is long over due!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!