Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pillow Box

Good Evening! I was looking through my pictures to post of the Honolulu Regional Convention and I came across the pillow box that I did with a group of wonderful ladies at a hostess party. I was meaning to post it but I guess I got busy and forgot. {and I never forget things *wink-wink*} Of course I used the Big Shot pillow box die to cut out the pillow box. These dies with the Big Shot are easy peasy! I didn't think that I loved my Big Shot, but the more I use it I realize that truly, it makes certain projects easier and I do have an undying love for it! {so DRAMATIC!}


You can make these in any color combo. I chose an earthy combination. I've noticed that I've been pulling towards these colors lately. Not only in my projects but in the way I dress, the gifts I buy...Hmmm must be a phase or something. Anywho, this is my project post for today. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!