Friday, February 20, 2009

SU Regional Convention (Honoluolu Hawaii)

Good Evening My Lovely Friends! I am catching the plane early tomorrow morning to Honolulu where I will will meet my upline (and good friend) Liane Awana. Her brother Kimo will be chauffeuring us to the Stampin' Up Regional Convention! We will be meeting our other friend Debbie over there for a day of stamping, stamping & more stamping! I am so excited, I can hardly contain myself!! And if you know me, you would know that I am spinning around in circles with a big SMILE from ear to ear!

I want to share the two cards that I made to take to Honolulu & swap with the new friends that I intend to make. {GRIN} The first is a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card. I used Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette &Very Vanilla CS. I stamped two of the flowers from the Eastern Blooms set with VersaMark and embossed with clear EP. The sentiment is from Sincere Salutations. The butterfly was a gift from Liane so I'm not sure what set it is from.

My second swap is a 3" x 3" card that I made using Old Olive, Very Vanilla & Chocolate Chip CS. I stamped two of the flowers from the Fifth Avenue Floral set in Bravo Burgundy & Old Olive classic ink. The "celebrate" is from the Everyday Flexible Phrases set.

I have to catch a 6:15am flight so that's all I have for tonight. I will let you know how everything went, what we did & I'll be sure to post all the projects that we made. Till then...Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!