Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Stampin' Up Regional Convention, Honolulu Hawaii

Pictures...FINALLY! I downloaded the pictures from my camera so I can share the wonderful experince my friends and I had at the Stampin' Up convention that happened this past Saturday. We {Liane, Debie and I} were so excited to go! Here's our short story - just so you know! I used to work with Liane and Debie at Maui Community College. Liane started demonstrating for Stampin' Up and of course Debie and I attended her parties. Eventually, Debie signed up to be a demonstrator and after many years of being Liane's "best customer" {as she would call me} I decided to sign up too. So here we all are at the Hawaii Convention Center.

{left to right: Me, Debie Amby, Liane Awana}

Okay, so here's the second part of our story. Since the day I registered for the convention I jokingly asked Liane, "I wonder if Shelli is going to be there?" {giggle*giggle} The reason I mention this is when I become a fan of someone or something I dive head first into what ever the poison of the person might be. In this case I was already into Stampin' Up, Shelli was my only missing piece. Well, low and behold, we were all walking back into the convention center from a quick ladies room run, when I saw SHELLI! I nearly ran my poor Lee-lee over in excitement! {Sorry Liane.} She was standing right by our table. So here we are with Shelli!


{left to right: Debie, Me, Shelli, Liane}

Of course we all got her to autograph our badges. We love you Shelli! Okay, now like I mentioned Shelli was my missing piece in groupie land. To add even more glitter to it all Jaron was there! He is just FAN-TAB-ULOUS! What a sweetheart! I love you Jaron! So here's a picture with Jaron...

{Debie, Jaron, Me & Liane}


And of course we just had to do a Shaka Pose with him. Jaron when you come back to Hawaii, call me okay! {HeeHee!}

Here is some of the pictures of the many projects that were displayed.





Okay, well that's all I have for tonight. Till my next post...thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!