Sunday, February 1, 2009

Yippee!! Another Post

Happy Superbowl Sunday!! Okay, I have to be honest. I'm not a football fan at all, but every year I attend a superbowl party at MIL. What for you might ask? Silly, for THE FOOD of course! ~giggle~ Okay since it's late and the hubby is already in bed with the baby I'll keep it short and get to my post. I wanted to share with you a stationary set that I made for my wonderful friend Jody for her birthday. Jackie at Addicted to Stamping has a wonderderful tutorial that you just have to check out. So here's my take on this sweet set. Let me know if you likee!



This is the outside of the stationary set...


And lookie what's inside...



It's box contained (4) 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 cards, (4) 3x3 cards, (4) gift tags, an adress book and envies. The little pocket to the right is perfect for a book of stamps. If it wasn't so late I'd give you the recipe for this project. Maybe if I have time tomorrow and the baby takes her afternoon nap I'll work on it. I can tell you though, that I had so much fun making it! So get your creative juices flowing and make one of your own. I'd love to see what you all come up with! Nite-nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!