Monday, February 2, 2009

Stationery Set Continued

Happy Monday Everyone!! Okay, I'm going to have to make another quick post this evening because I have been working on my blog banner all day and my eyes are seriously TWEAKED. I wanted to test out my new signature too. I can never find a font that suits the "K" and repeating "R's" in my name. This siggie will have to do for now. For those of you out there with variations of letters in your name try out this signature generator. There are 120 different fonts you can sample your name in and many other features. Alright for tonights post I am going to continue on with the Stationery Set. Here's another one that I made using DP from Stampin' Up. A much brighter combination of colors but still very pretty.

And the inside...


Well, that's all the energy I have for tonight. And what perfect timing...looks like my little missy just fell asleep. Shhhhh...Nite-nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!