Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thanks So Much Card

Today's card is another regional project titled "Thanks So Much Card." I love everything about this card. First of all it was super easy to make! It includes the Urban Oasis DSP, Eyelet Boarder Punch, 1/2" Library Clip in Chocolate Chip and Watercolor Wonder Crayons, all of which I love, love, love! LOL!


First, I repeatedly stamped the solid berries from the Soft Summer Set {that will be coming out on April 1st in the Occasions Mini Catalog} in VersaMark on the top half of Old Olive CS. Then I cut a strip of Bashful Blue CS 4-1/4" x 1/8 and adhered it to the card. I punched the edge of Urban Oasis DSP measuring 4-1/4" x 1-3/8" and adhered it to the card under the Bashful Blue strip. On the DSP is where the Thanks so much sentiment should have been, but I like to leave cards blank and wait until the occasion arises and stamp it accordingly. I stamped the outlined berries from the set in Jet Black ink on a piece of 2-1/4" x 1-15/16" Naturals White CS. Using the Old Olive and Brocade Blue Watercolor Wonder Crayon I colored directly on the rubber stamp and then sprayed it lightly with water and I stamped the image directly over the stamped outline image. Next, I distressed the edges of Natural White CS and layered it on to a piece of Chocolate CS and distressed the Chocolate as well. I tied a piece of Bashful Blue 1/4" grosgrain ribbon in a knot, trimmed the ends and adhered to the Library Clip using a Mini Glue Dot. I attached the clip to the layered piece and used Dimensionals to adhere to card. Easy peasy and so much fun! To purchase any of these products go to my website HERE and click on the SHOP NOW button at the top. I completed this post with perfect timing! My little munchkin just got up from her nap-nap. Till my next post, take care and happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!